There's nothing like a beautiful medical anomaly to make the season bright. Any season. We love these babies. We visit them often. They're like old friends. Here's hoping you get stuck on them, too.
- Inside greeting: i'm stuck on you
- 3" x 4" original photo, taken at National Museum of Health & Medicine in Silver Spring, MD
- 5" x 6.5" kraft acid-free card, hand-stamped with acid-free, archival black pigment
- Envelope included
- Picture attached with ivory photo corners. Photo may be removed for framing, or you can frame the whole card. Mind you, you might have to turn the frame over when your mother visits. Unless you have a mom like ours, in which case she'll want to know where you bought it so she can get one, too.
- Limited edition card, individually numbered by the artist